Monday, April 30, 2012

Playing with Giraffe Girl

I had purchased this set as part of an early release package and then found the paper at a scrapbook store. The card base is SU saffron and layered with an embossed bashful blue and a layer of pear. The little cutie is mounted on saffron cut using the MFT vertical greetings die and then sponged with distress (I think it was honey, but to be honest, I just used what was already on my blending tool). Mounted on a mini doily from MFT, the rolled flower is another MFT die that has been spritzed with Perfect Pearl Misters in Sunflower. I love the sparkle of these mists. Check back later today to see an index of the copic marker colors that I used on xpress-it white as well as how I decide to finish the inside. I think I need to add some bling to her hair flower too.My daughter is coming by shortly and we are going to have a girls day - nails, lunch and a trip to JAX for a visit to some stamp and scrapbook stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment