The purple tag is done the same way, but I went for a tone-on-tone effect. I stamped the background with versamark; pounced on violet PP; brushed off the excess mica and set it with a mist of water. The edges were inked in either distress (left side) or versa and then pearl PP was brushed over the edge.
For the next tag (on the left and on the top of the right), I used a blending tool to add distress ink to the tag (mahognay) and then brushed on PP (heirloom) all over the tag. Next I inks a background (Hero Arts) with VersaMark and stamped the tag. This "kissed" the tag and the versamark removed the PP.
The second tag (on the bottom of the right) came about because I now had PP on my background stamp. When I went to clean the stamp with spritzes of water, I reconsidered and decided to stamp with it first-so I again blended Mahogany distress all over the background of another tag; stamped the wet stamp onto the tag and dried it with my heat tool. Not as sparkly, but I love the bleach look.
For the blue/green tag on the left, I blended the background with jeans and peeled paint. I swiped honey onto a craft sheet along with some gold PP. After misting the craft sheet with water (so the ink beaded up and blended with the PP), I inked the background stamp with this mixture, stamped the tag and dried it.
The stamp was still full of mixture so I misted it with water and stamped it on a tag that had been blended with honey (and photo on the edges). For good measure, I swiped the tag through the mess on the sheet before I dried it for some extra glitz.
I tried for the faux enamel look on my next project. I started with a die cut piece of chipboard that I lightly painted with a black dauber and let dry. I used versamark and PP (blue and green patina) and set it with a mist of water. I went back to the versamark (use an older pad - some PP did transfer to the pad) and then covered the pieces with a thick coating of Utee. I began the melting process from about 10-12 in away to prevent the loose pieces from blowing away and then came closer with the heat gun as the utee melted. This process was repeated again until I had enough depth of PP color and achieved the rounded look. I love how the mica seems to float in the utee.
The tag for this die cut happened because I had leftover PP on my craft sheet from the enameling project. I blended china and honey on a tag, misted the leftover PP with water and dragged the tag through the mixture. (It sparkles nicely in real life.)