Last week, I chose some DP from Michaels and colored Butterfly Kisses to match, but decided the layout when the Wednesday Challenge came out. The card base is SU Celery and she is stamped with Memento's tuxedo black on copic X-press it white.
At the end of this post, I have included an index of the marker colors I used for her and her twin (who is not mounted yet). A small crystal adorns her hair clip. Anita said that she looked undressed, so I added an organdy skirt using 2 1/2" of organdy ribbon, gathered and sewn onto the card. The ribbon was 1" wide from SU that I folded in half lengthwise (because I didn't have 1/2" ribbon - hard to imagine that I didn't have the ribbon I wanted.)
A resist canvas butterfly has been dyed with distress stains (broken china and shabby shutters) and rests on some flags of DP on the inside of the card.