Thursday, May 3, 2012

MFTWSC70 - Wheee!

 
This PI girl just makes me smile. She is stamped in tuxedo black on copic X-press it paper. I have included an index of the copic markers that I used at the end of this post.The colors were chosen to match the paper. I usually color the image and then try to find paper; this time I started with DP from my stash and then chose markers to match. The card base and scalloped background (nestablilty die) are retired SU cardstock: Ballet Blue. The thin edge of orange is actually white cardstock that has been inked with honey distress ink.




 I also added honey distress ink to the ribbon (by SU) and to the felt rolled rose (felt and die are both from MFT) because they were just too yellow.  Both the ribbon and the rose are spritzed with Perfect Pearl Misters in Sunflower for a bit of glitz that just doesn't show up well in photos.
The MFT flourish die is set behind the flower. I colored white CS with the same green markers used in the tree leaves because I didn't have the perfect green CS to use. I trimmed the stamp set's sentiment and just used part.It is stamped on white CS cut from the MFT fishtail die (as is the other one on the front and the three on the inside). The end of the fishtail is raised slightly with foam tape.
 I hope she makes you smile too.

No comments:

Post a Comment