Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Stamp Challenge

The challenge for this month's stamp club is the theme "April Showers." I created this card using an image from My Favorite Things. I must admit that I fell for this image because of the dachshund. I used my copics for coloring, but didn't make an index of colors but have included a picture of the markers that I used. When working on a project, I like to keep the markers that I am using in a mug near at hand so I don't lose them on my work station.


I also finished making the sample for my "Alice in Wonderland" charm swap that is due on May 1. I have four done and even have an idea for the packaging. Actually the packaging idea came first because of the stamp that I found at Stamp Fest in Clearwater this past February. Do you remember the role of the flamingo in this story?

No comments:

Post a Comment