Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Christmas Sprirt

Yea! Finished the first of my 2012 Christmas Cards - 16 down and many more to go. I am determined that I will not be working on these at the last minute - and yes, making Christmas cards is going on my summer vacation "to do" list. Only two more weeks!

This MFT image is called Holiday Hugs. He is stamped on copic x-press-it in memento black and colored in copics. The DP is from my stash and layered on SU cardstock: artichoke layered on a cherry cobbler base. The white in the top corner is SU shimmer white that has been dry embossed in a snowflake design. The scallop and circle images are nestabilities dies. The greenery is a MS fern (thank you Jan) and a very old holly. The image and greenery are spritzed in perfect pearls mist. The snowflake is punched from SU glitter cardstock. I love this paper - it has the most sparkle of any glitter paper and doesn't flake off. Small crystals are scattered in the greenery.

Copic colors used:
Hat: BV23, C5, C7, C9
Snowman: C1. B60, and 0
Nose: YR15, YR18
Scarf: Red: R29, R39, R59
           Green: G24, G94, G99
Shadow: G40, BG70, 0

No comments:

Post a Comment