Monday, May 28, 2012

Meeting the challenge

I love rainy holidays: I spent the day cleaning up my table and letting myself get distracted by the other new MFT stamp set that will be available in June: Sprinkler Girl. She is stamped in Memento Black onto copic's x-press-it white cardstock. The DP is" my mind's eye" Six by Six and called Everyday Flair. The cs is from SU: blush pink and sage (both retired). Two embossing folder are used; the square lattice is from SU. Distress inks are blended onto the paper edges. The MFT vertical greeting die is used. The sun is cut from two circles. The center is 3/4 inch. The outside wedges are cut from a 1 1/4"  circle. The hair flower is colored using a  turquoise spica pen. A small crystal is glued to the center.

She is colored with copics:
skin: E50, E00, E11 with R20 & R00
hair: E13, E35, E37
grass: G40, G61, YG63
water: BG10, B91 and sakura stardust gel for sparkle
hose: C3, C5

No comments:

Post a Comment