Saturday, May 19, 2012

Challenge revisited

After making a quick visit up to Claires shop today to help celebrate 20 years in business, I finished another graduation card; this one a bit more traditional than the one this morning. I used the same sketch challenge (#72) in our school colors of red and black. Only seven more cards to make this weekend. (Yes, I should have started sooner.)  Graduation Girl is stamped in tuxedo black on solar white neenah and colored in copics. The DP is from basic gray and SU. Pumice distress ink is blended on the edge. The cardstock and ribbon is SU. The image is popped up slightly. I used a doily die from PTI and MFT dies (mini tabs and mini scallop border).

The Copics colors that I used include: the gown is R27, R29, R39; the skin is E21, E11, E13 and R02 for blush; hair is E42, C5, C7, E49; ground is E42, E41, E40; the white items are C1 and 0; the ribbon and shoes are C3, C5, C9.

No comments:

Post a Comment