Friday, June 1, 2012

#74 Revisited

I love the look of this week's challenge and decided to recreate it using the new set: Sprinkler Girl (available June 5 at MFT) that I used for last week's challenge. I love this image - I am so ready for summer break (only 7 more days of school) so I have lots of time to play with all my toys.

The DP is from echo park and is called This & That Graceful.The cs is from SU and is blush (retired) and celery. The ribbon is part SU and part leftover from antoher project. The circle dies are nestabilites and the lacy trim is from MFT. She is stamped on neenah white and memento black. Spica glitter pens (pink blossom and red) are used for her hair clip and a sakura stardust gel is used for the sprinkler water. Her suit is paperpieced and shadowed with a copic marker (R20).

The copics used to color her skin are E30, E00, E21 with R20 and R00 for her cheeks.Her hair is Y21, Y23 and E33. The water is B60 and BG000. G40, YG61, YG63 abd YG67 are used for the grass. The slight shadow around her is done with BG70 and 0.

No comments:

Post a Comment