Sunday, June 3, 2012

Cult Challenge

I am all caught up on school work (at least until exams are given this week) and had time to play. I finished beading a sprit baby for Elaine, but I can't share yet until we swap dolls. I read a Dana Stabenow novel by the pool most of the day but I also found time to finish putting together this Penny Black image that I had colored earlier for the St Augustine challenge (to use a virgin stamp). Sorry, but I forgot to make a list of markers that I used. The closeup shows the addition of sakura stardust gel. The image, Butterfly Kisses by Penny Black, is stamped on neenah using memento black. The sentiment is by SU as is the ribbon, punch and mover and shaper die. The border die is from MFT. The paper is from SU: blush (retired) and plum.
 

Last week the 'Cult' decided to complete a sketch challenge once a month. I pulled out my binder of MFTWSC sketches and someone chose number 47 (their birth year) and the challenge was set. Today I pulled out my markers and colored my "paper dolls" - to quote my husband.

Here is my entry - using DP from my stash and some SU cardstock: bashful blue and curry (retired). The PI: You're So Tweet, is stamped on neenah using memento. The ribbon and tiny heart border punch are from SU. This sweetie has a paperpieced dress and is cut and mounted on a tag that I sprayed and dyed last weekend on our play day. The tag is pop-dotted as is the bird.

She is colored in copics. For the skin I used E50, E00, E11 along with R20 and R00. Her hair is Y21, Y23 and E33. Her shoes, the bird and shadows on her dress are B91, B93, and B95. Spica glitter pens (orange and blue) color her hair clip and dress band.

No comments:

Post a Comment