We all used the new set and then raided my stamp drawers for a smaller shell image that we used to fill in the blanks. One of the problems with this set is that there isn't much variation in size or texture. I also dug out my air splatter tool and sponges to add some depth and interest. I used an SU embossing folder and a variety of SU ribbons; as well as, a variety of punches and dies and sentiments (new and old) to complete the cards. I have included the cutting diagram if you want to create your own pretty paper.
Here are some of the other cards made by the cult:
Kitty - with lots of nice glitter
Anita and one from Jan