Saturday, September 22, 2012

Celebrating

Michael and I celebrated our 37th Anniversary and I had to share a picture of the flowers that he sent to me at school because I love the beautiful range of colors that displayed in one of the red roses. I am going to uses this combo in one of my projects.

I also uploaded slide pictures of the Cult's last road trip to Jax for the Scrapbook Expo from the beginning of September on my Friendship page.



Check out the Charm Swap page too for an update on our latest swaps. I added the rest of the vintage charms and two of September's new "Human" charms. This is my contribution; I used a sharpie fine tip pen on a domino. Be sure to scroll down to the bottom, they are really awesome! I can't believe that we only have one swap left - and I don't have any idea what to do for Patriotic!

No comments:

Post a Comment