Sunday, October 7, 2012

MFTGUESTDT1012

I used this month's sketch to make a card for my friend, Beth, who was voted Teacher of the Year at our school. She is a terrific math teacher. I stamped MFT ALM "An Apple for Teacher" on neenah cs with Memento black ink. The sentimenta are MFT's:"Teacher's Pet" and "Clearly Sentimental about Teaching." The apple is from PTI. The dp is from Echo Park: Happy Days. Our school colors are red and black and the graph paper background is perfect for a math teacher. The cs is from SU: red and black. The red ribbon is from Ellen Hudson. Fishtail flags stax and a MFT star border die are used. I used the negative part of the star border along the bottom edge. I partially cut one of the smaller rounded banner stax dies to extend the length to fit the longer ALM image without adding unwanted width.


She is colored in copics: Skin is E21, E11, E13 and R02. I am trying to use the darker tones like Colleen suggested in our class. The hair is YR23, E13 and E37. Her shirt is E40 and E42 and her shoes and skirt is C3, C5, C7 and C9. The apple is YR21, R14, R24, R29 and R39. The leaf and stem are YR23 and E37; YG25, YG63, YG95.

1 comment:

  1. She is so pretty! I love your shading and the inside is finished nicely. :)

    ReplyDelete