Friday, July 27, 2012

Welcome Tilda

Thanks for taking a look at my first time inking up a Magnolia Stamp. This image is Princess Welcome Tilda. I used the MFTWSC82 again and the same DP: BoBunny Little Miss. Cardstock is SU: River Rock and Artichoke and retired Gauva. Images are stamped with Memento on neenah solar white.  Dies used are MFT's fishtail flags, mini tabs,  and rolled royal rose. Inside I used a retired SU heart punch. The sentiments come from the MFT set: Love You With All My Heart and PI All Occasion Sentiments. Dazzling Details (glitter stickles from SU) is added to the tips of the flower petals.





Most of the copics are the same at my first sketch 82. (I liked these combinations and they were all on my worktable!) Her skin is E000, E00, E01, E02, R20 and R00. Her hair is Y21, YR23, E35. Her crown is Y15, YR23 and YR24. Her lace is E40 and E41. The pink is from RV21, RV23, and RV25. The peach is from YR61, R20, R02 and R22.









No comments:

Post a Comment