Wednesday, July 25, 2012

MFTWSC #82

It's Wednesday again - was busy today and almost forgot it was time for a new challenge. Squeezed some coloring in after taking my DH to the eye doctor and before the next round of company arrived.
Isn't she too cute? This is MFT's "Heart Stripes" that I bought on my last trip to the shop and I used some new BoBunny paper: "Little Miss" that I picked up at Deb's shop yesterday. I had fun; it's not my usual color combinations. The cs is neenah and SU: Chocolate Chip. The ink is Memento. MFT dies are used: Fishtail and Mini Tabs.


I used the following copics to color her skin: E000, E00, E01 and R20. Her hair is E13 and Y21 (over all), E35 and E37. The pink in her outfit is from RV21, RV23 and RV25. The greens are YG03, YG25, and YG63. Her peach jumper is YR61, R20, R02 and a touch of R22. She is outlined in E50. The grass and gound is G40 over Y28 with YG93 and YG95 for grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment