Friday, July 20, 2012

MFTWSC81


I am so excited. I just applied to take two copic certification classes beging offered in Orlando this September. Keep your fingers crossed that my applications will be accepted.

 I didn't color for this week's MFT challenge. The cs is from SU: crumb, vanilla and expresso. The dp is from My Mind's Eye Lost and Found:" Breeze." I inked up an image from MFT and called "Just My Type." The image is stamped and edges are blended with distress ink: "Vintage Photo;" then clear embossed and cut with the matching MFT typewrite die. The sentiments are popped up at the top with dimensionls. Other dies that are used from MFT are the large scallop border and Fish Tail Flags. The edge of the card is cut with a HOltz On - the - Edge die: " File Tabs." The brad is from my stash and the pearls and seam binding ribbon is from SU: "Baja."

No comments:

Post a Comment