Sunday, October 28, 2012

Odds and Ends

Still crazy busy at school; I guess it's just going to be one of those years. I haven't colored in a while, but I did finish up some projects this weekend. Check out my Charm page for an update with the rest of the "Human" theme and the first of the "Patriotic" Theme. I finished my Patriotic charms yesterday;  now I need to get the packaging done. It's our last swap. I have really enjoyed doing this swap, but am glad to take a break. I think that 6 is my limit for members of a charm swap; more is a chore.

We had our last Spirit Doll swap yesterday. I gave this doll to Elaine. Check out the bottom of my Beading page to view all of these treasures. I can't believe the work Anita did for my baby!

What is going to be our next challenge swap? Let's schedule it for January, please; I have Christmas to plan.

I have been spending a bunch of time on Pinterest; check out my boards: http://pinterest.com/celliott53/
Charlotte really wanted to be a part of our swap - actually, she wanted the yummy carrot cookies that Anita made.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment