Monday, October 8, 2012

St Augustine Treats

Just getting ready for our monthly stamp club meeting. Our challenge this month was to create a Halloween Treat Exchange. I found my idea on pinterest. I love how it came out. The 'skirt' at the top is black cs cut with the top-note die the folded in half and embellished with the Holtz large rosette cut from dp and has ink blended around the edge. The rosette is layered with a scallop punch and the verse is from SU. The striped ribbon is also from SU. The shoes are just cut, embossed and decorated with trim and a button. There was only one slight problem: peanut MMs do not easily fit the skinny cello bags. I had to pick through the bags and find ones that fit. The regular MM are too small and I couldn't find any of the fat ones; and I would prefer another color. Of course, if I hadn't left it to the last minute..... all in all, I liked how it turned out.

I plan to take my camera to the meeting and will add pictures of other treats - if Jan reminds me to get the camera out of my bag.


No comments:

Post a Comment