Saturday, September 3, 2011

Tag Time

Made it through another week of school; I have great students. My only complaint is that I don't have time to play like I do in the summer. I graded a stack of essays for my students and wanted to play a bit so I made these reward tags and attached them to the papers with the best grades. (I dated and signed them.) These were for my level one students; I don't think they knew how to respond, but I didn't find any left behind. I love to show them appreciation for their efforts; everyone remembers the gold stars we received on our work in elementary school.  I used Tim Holtz distress inks and Perfect Pearls Mists. Check out the Tag Book page: I used some of the same techniques that Jan shared this week (scroll down to Aug 29). I also added a new page to my blog to have a place to share our Charm Swaps. Got to go-the girls are coming over for our monthly crop and I haven't make their muffin tops yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment