Saturday, August 11, 2012

Another look at MFTWSC84


This time I played with MFT: Freckles using this week's sketch. She is stamped on X-press-it with memento black ink, paperpieced and colored with copics. The dp is MME, 6 X 6 and called "A Beautiful Life." The cs base is SU: bashful blue and plum is the base layer for the front.

Did you notice that I didn't use the fishtail flags; but I used the small leafy flourish, fresh cut grass border, fence and vertical greetings one. Buttons are used as "flower" accents. I darkened the flourish with YG93 and wish I had used distress ink on the fence.

She is colored in copics: Skin is E50, E00 and E13. Hair is E13, E37, E59 and Y21. Her hair heart is colored in spica glitter: Lavender. Shading on her clothes is BV00 and around the outside is C1. B60 and 0. Her shoes are BV21, BV23, and BV25. The ground is G40 and YG61; the grass is YG63 and YG93.

No comments:

Post a Comment