Thursday, August 2, 2012

MFTWSC#82

Spent the morning running errands and stopping by school to pick up my new rosters and then I headed home to play with the new sketch. I really like this one and have several ideas that I want to try. For this one, the background is SU Midnight Muse dry embossed with the Holtz snowflake folder and layered on white and then onto a Wisteria card base.  I  created some pretty paper by putting Distress stains(broken china and concord) and Perfect Pearl Mist on a craft sheet and the pulling white cs through the inks until it was covered. After drying it, I die cut the paper with MFT Fishtail Flags. I wish the wonderful shine showed more in the photos. The "Joy and Love" sentiment is an oldie from Great Impressions (C-32) that I stamped on one of the flags using black archival ink.

 After stamping MFT's Heart Stripes on neenah with Memento black ink, I colored her with copics,  and layered her using nestability dies and SU paper: Wisteria and Midnight Muse. This is then raised onto a large diecut snowflake (for SU bySizzix) that is cut from SU's glitter paper (my very favorite glitter paper - and the new Champagne color is totally awesome!).  A MFT snowflake die cut from SU glitter paper and decorated with bling (colored with copics: V04 and BG45) finishes the front. 

Her face is colored with E000, E00, E01, R20, R00 and BV00. Her hair is Y21, E15, and E39. Her hair clip is colored with Spica glitter pen in lavender. Her jumper is B32, BG45 and B34. Her striped shirt is BV02, B04 and V04.

Inside is another glitter snowflake from the MFT die layered on a small scallop punch (new one from SU) of midnight muse and then added to another fishtail flag. The inside verse is another oldie, this one is from Embossing Arts (560-J).

1 comment:

  1. Adorable Christmas card Cyndi ~ inside and out! Love how you framed the PI image and the shimmery snowflakes look awesome! Thanks for joining along with MFT :)

    ReplyDelete