Sunday, March 11, 2012

Post #4: Meeting the Challenge

The St. Augustine Stamp Club meets tomorrow and I wanted to share how I met the challenge to use Flower Soft. The sky is inked using a homemade cloud template of circles and the window is a Memory Box die that I just love and haven't played with yet. I would liked to have added some words to the front, but couldn't find a look that I liked. The grass is a torn and inked piece of green cardstock and the curtain is a piece of Holtz trim.

I had bought several tubs of Flower Soft when it came out, but really don't like to use it so I used one color for my card and gave the rest away to the girls. I now have a free drawer that will house my new distress markers.

I am thinking "April Showers" for the next challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment