Sunday, January 6, 2013

Copic Journals

The cult decided to  get together for Joye's Christmas present this year. She has been wanting to play with copics, but hasn't been sure how to start. I made a list of starter markers and we waited until Dick Blick had a good sale to order them. We were able to purchse about 30+ markers to start off her collection. I made her a Copic Journal Book. I downloaded the pages from the Copic Monkey and used a Saturated Canary image for inside. The dp is from my stash. The cover decorations are MFT die cuts. While I was at it, I made ones for gifts for Elaine and Anita also. I as going to make one for Kitty, but she would rather just go straight to coloring images.  Here is a slide show of their books. You can click on the show and go to the Picasa album to see the individual pictures.


1 comment: