Sunday, January 6, 2013

Catching Up

Hoping you had a wonderful holiday and that the new year is off to a great start. I am facing my last day of break before going back to school tomorrow and wanted to update you since it's been so long. Christmas was quiet and restful, which was enjoyable. I had the chance to visit with each of my kids, but didn't get to see my sisters. Be sure to check out my other post today (Copic Journal) and the Friendship page for an update on the annual Cult Christmas/New Year Party.
I also want to share other items from before Christmas that I didn't find time to upload. First is the awards that I made for my students who made A's on their last test before break. They have the ribbon pull out for a Hersey bar.

Next is a picture that Elaine, Anita and I made over to MFT for their holiday "Mingle and Jingle" party. We had a lovely time and enjoyed a visit to Olivia's for tea and cake as well as shopping and a make and take at MFT. It was such a surprise to see the expanded store space. We even ran into Jane while there.

Next is a picture of my tag for the St A exchange (that I had to miss because of tornado warnings). I tried to go, but had to turn around because of the bad road conditions. I loved making this tag using the techniques from Stephanie Ackerman's class. I needed to order a black distress marker. None of the ones tht I own gave the look I wanted.
 I have also been hard at work on my December Daily Journal which I will upload as soon as I have time to finish and photograph. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment