Saturday, December 3, 2011

Smash Book

This week I completed a "smash" book for my niece's Christmas present; she is in 7th grade. I really enjoyed making the book and love how it turned out. I even like the scallop trim - which was the creative result of a slight miscalculation on my part. I have the pages cut for my own book and am anxious to get started.



I have also been following Tim Holt's 12 Tags of Christmas and have had fun being inspired by his creativity. I will post my tags as soon as they are done. I decided that I just couldn't live without the greenery die and so I am waiting for it to arrive. Be sure to check out Tim's blog; besides his tags, he has set up galleries for everyone to share their work each day.

We exchanged our second round of spirit dolls today. I will have them posted as soon as I get the pictures from Joyce; of course I forgot my camera. Here is the packaging for my baby.

We decided on a "goddess" shape for our next doll and picked a tan print fabric. It is a little out of my normal color choice and looks to be a challenge. I am making a doll for Elaine next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment