Thursday, August 9, 2012

MFTWSC84

I wanted to make some cards for my teacher friends and I have had this MFT set: Teacher's Pet for a while, but hadn't found a sketch that I really thought would do it justice until this week. Following Barbara's inspiration, I rotated the sketch for a perfect.


Over the past weekend I found the dp pack from MME (Lost and Found: Union Square) on sale at HL. I love that it is in our school colors of red and black. The card base is SU: Cherry Cobbler and the black cs is also SU.


The image is stamped on X-Press-It white in memento black ink. The sentiment is SU: Cherry Cobbler. The image is blended with distress ink: Old Paper. Fishtail flags die is used as well as a 3/8" circle punch for the embellishments which are two layers of cs and one layer of dp (the red one is colored in copics). They are covered with a thick layer of glossy accents as it the apple.

She is paper-pieced and colored with copics. Her skin is E50, E00 and E11. Her skirt is W3, W5, W7 and W9. W1 is used to shadow the shirt and is used around the image along with 0. The books are combinations of E31, E33, E41, E42, E43. The apple is R24, R29 and E09.

No comments:

Post a Comment