Monday, July 23, 2012

Loralie Mermaid

My sister left this morning and I decided to take some time to ink up a Loralie stamp that I haven't used yet; I really like the way she turned out. She is stamped on neenah with black memento, colored with copics and fussy cut. (I cut through her arm at the top of her glove to reach inside that area.)  The dp is imaginisce and the cs is SU: Razzleberry and Melon. I used MFT die: mini scallop border and wave. The sentiment inside is a retired SU stamp as are the pearls.
Her skin is colored with E50, E00, E11, R20 and R00. Her hair is E33, E35, E37. Her lips are RV63 and RV66. Her eyelids are E21 and spica "Sand." Her eyes are E25 and C9 with a dot of Sharpie white poster paint. Her gloves are E40, E41 and 0. Her top and tail are RV21, RV23 and RV25. Her bottom is with RV63, RV55 and RV66. The pearls were whitened with 0.

No comments:

Post a Comment